Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Published on 09/13/2023Lamb and Lion Ministries - Princeton, TX
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Assisting the Internet Evangelist in growing and maintaining the Ministry's various digital evangelism outreaches in order to communicate the Gospel message. Provides expertise in helping execute digital marketing and social strategies, performs the tactical functions related to assisting in planning, coordinating, proofing, and executing all digital communications areas.
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry to Mid-level
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
REPORTS TO: Director of Internet Outreach / Internet Evangelist
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Aid in developing and implementing a branded social media strategy to increase ministry awareness and engagement.
• Exploring new ways to engage and identify new social networks to connect our evangelists to our target audience.
• Promote digital marketing content online.
• Implement email and push campaigns by designing e-newsletter and event-based e-blasts.
• Optimize web presence using SEO and other tools.
• Develop an ongoing calendar for scheduled social media posts, blogs, other campaigns, etc.
• Post and update content to the Ministry’s websites and app.
• Add to and update products on online store.
• Aid in developing and posting of Web-based teaching videos (YouTube, Pray.com, Rumble, etc.).
• Design unique advertising graphics such as memes, thumbnails, and infographics.
• Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Subsplash, and YouTube Analytics to monitor and evaluate the ministry’s social media presence and performance and provide data-backed recommendations for optimization.
• Be a change-agent and help to propose new, innovative approaches to reaching people with the Gospel online.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or any other related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2+ years of experience managing social media for brand(s).
• Deep knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and content strategy.
• Strong organizational skills with mobile/social first thinking.
• Excellent understanding of social platforms, content performance, audiences, paid tactics, and digital trend and technology to achieve ministry goals.
• Audience and/or influencer engagement experience.
• HTML and CSS coding
• Technologically proficient using WordPress + Elementor
• Adobe's Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Ilustrator, Dreamweaver, Premier, etc.)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Lamb & Lion Ministries is an Evangelical Christian non-profit media ministry whose employees must agree with the ministry's Statement of Faith.
• Committed to the Pre-Tribulational, Pre-Millennial interpretation of Bible prophecy and the message of the soon return of Jesus Christ.
A minimum commitment of 36 hours per week. Office hours will be available Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. There will be occasional weekend and evening events required.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
The job will be performed on-site at the home offices of Lamb & Lion Ministries, 2069 Country Road 463, Princeton, Texas. This is not a remote position.
• Competitive salary, commensurate upon experience.
• Competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, paid holidays.
• Ongoing professional and biblical training online and by attending conferences.
• Work environment is Christian, family-like and friendly.
• A 90-day evaluation period is required before job placement is finalized.
Lamb & Lion Ministries is a Bible prophecy ministry proclaiming the soon return of Jesus Christ and exists to serve the Church in its effort to win souls for Christ and to disciple those who accept the Lord. The ministry is non-denominational and serves this purpose as a para-church organization through its internationally broadcast television program "Christ in Prophecy," Internet outreaches, teaching video and publications, and through conferences and outreach events.
For inquiries, please email résumé and portfolio of social media posts/campaigns, including at least two references, to the COO, Rachel Houck, at email@example.com and Internet Evangelist, Nathan Jones, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website is christinprophecy.org.
About Lamb and Lion Ministries
Lamb & Lion Ministries is a faith-based, non-profit, Bible Prophecy Media Ministry proclaiming the soon return of Jesus.
LocationP.O. Box 919, McKinney, TX 75070