Customer Solutions Specialist - Insurance
Published on 05/03/2023Guide Stone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Customer Solutions Specialist in Insurance analyzes, processes and articulates various participant requests and inquiries pertaining to GuideStone Financial Resources insurance via our toll-free service. Customer Solutions Specialists serve as the customer’s primary point of contact. They are usually the initial and only liaison between participants and the various levels of GuideStone personnel imperative to facilitating expedient, professional and personal service.
What you will do:
- Analyze and articulate participants requests and account information.
- Update participant’s records.
- Verbally communicate Insurance plans and the tax, legal and compliance issues associated with the Plans.
- Act as a liaison between the participant and the various levels of GuideStone Financial Resources operations.
- Promote GuideStone products through cross-selling.
- Maintain and communicate an in-depth understanding of extensive internal policies, procedures and legal parameters that are unique to Church Health Plans. This involves proactively staying informed as products, markets, technology and legal environments change.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Overtime as required.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience.
- CEBS or CFP® certification preferred
- Proficient PC skills in MS Office and applicable GuideStone system applications.
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgement when diagnosing customer inquiries.
- Ability to effectively communicate with GuideStone participants, as well as all levels of GuideStone employees.
- Ability to interact in a team environment.
- Good organizational and planning skills for optimal use of extensive electronic resources.
- Prior experience working in an atmosphere of continuous customer service telephone calls.
- Prefer knowledge of medical plans, term life, accident, dental and disability insurance.
- Financial industry related experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate complicated tax and regulatory issues.
- Must maintain complete confidentiality regarding GuideStone business matters.
About Guide Stone
GuideStone is a diversified Christian financial services provider, offering retirement, insurance, investment management, property and casualty coverage, and executive planning products and services to the Southern Baptist and wider evangelical Christian community. GuideStone sponsors the nation’s largest Christian-screened registered mutual fund family and is located in Dallas, Texas.
LocationDallas, TX 75244