CTO / PHP Developer
Published on 09/14/2022#WalkAway Campaign - New York, NY US
The #WalkAway Campaign is a true grassroots movement, founded by former liberal, Brandon Straka, dedicated to providing a place to share #WalkAway testimonials and personal journeys to freedom. The #WalkAway Campaign encourages and supports those on the Left to walk away from the divisive tenets endorsed and mandated by the Democratic Party of today. Today’s leftist pseudo-liberalism is more committed to expanding the scope of government and pushing us into collectivism.
We are seeking a like-minded tech wizard to oversee technical operations for a highly specialized social media platform that is soon to launch. The site is built on a PHP stack-type platform and hosted remotely.
This role will be responsible for monitoring site performance and promptly addressing any issues that arise, which will require some on-call evening and weekend work. The person selected for this role will work closely with our founder and president, acting as a liaison between our internal team and external technical partners.
Qualified applicants will have the developer skills necessary to troubleshoot issues with code, apps, web servers, security, etc.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field, preferred but not necessary if applicant possesses advanced technical skills through work experience
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer, computer engineer, or related role
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Knowledge of API's
- Strong communication with ability to convey technical topics in easy-to-understand business terms and work collaboratively with our internal team and external partners
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable
This is a contract-to-hire position.
Please include salary requirements on your resume or cover letter.