Published on 09/25/2023European Service at Home, Inc - DeKalb, IL
Hiring Immediately in the DeKalb, IL area!
Be There to Care for a Person When They Need You Most
As a Caregiver, you will provide an essential role, as a personal caretaker to your wonderful Client, by integrating into their day-to-day, just as their familial loved one would have. We accept entry-level candidates and you can build your own schedule at European Service at Home.
- Paid training
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- One of the best BCBS insurances in the state of IL
- Career growth
- Bereavement pay (full-time)
- Vacation Paid (full-time)
- Bi-weekly direct deposits
- PPE provided
Some of the Job Responsibilities may be (varies based on the client):
- Meal preparation
- Light housework
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a driver's license and a personal vehicle
- Ability to pass a background check
- High School diploma/GED OR caretaker letter of reference (personal or professional)
- Legal authorization to work in Illinois, USA
We look forward to meeting you.
For immediate consideration, call the office at:
M-F | 9-5
or call/text recruiting at:
About European Service at Home, Inc
Personal Care Agency for Elderly People in Northern Illinois.
Location4606 Elm St., McHenry, IL 60050