K-8 Physical Education Teacher
Published on 01/23/2023Christian Heritage Academy - Northfield, IL
Full TimeFully on-site
ACSI accredited Christian Heritage offers an exemplary education with a biblical worldview for preschool through high school, and equips children to be lifetime followers of Jesus Christ. We are seeking a full-time K-8 Physical Education Teacher for the 2023-24 school year. Candidates must possess a working knowledge of curriculum, subject content, and the developmental needs of students.
In addition to a personal faith in Christ Jesus, prospective candidates should hold an Illinois Professional Educator License (or the equivalent) and be willing to pursue certification through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Follower of Jesus Christ, who seeks to live all of life under His Lordship.
- Spiritual maturity, with academic and leadership abilities that will enable him/her to teach all truth as God's truth.
- Demonstrated heart for the mission of Christian Heritage Academy and the advancement of Christian education.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with an Illinois Professional Educator License with endorsements in Physcial Education.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant classroom teaching experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and innovation in an educational environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality.
- The ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in a supportive, transparent, and solution-driven fashion.