Community Outreach Coordinator
Published on 08/01/2022Centro de Informacion - Elgin, IL
$45000 per yearFull Time
To provide and supervise the provision of bilingual/bicultural information, advocacy and referral services to individuals and families by telephone, in person or through public events.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain detailed, accurate records
- Bilingual Spanish/English and bicultural including understanding of the immigrant experience and obstacles due to language barriers, legal status, and poverty
- Strong communication skills including excellent written and verbal competencies and the ability to speak in public and to interact with community leaders, volunteers, and staff
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Supervisory experience preferred
About Centro de Informacion
Join us to empower Hispanics with the ability to effectively integrate into our greater community through the facilitation of information, education, citizenship, and well-being.
Location1885 Lin Lor Lane, Elgin, IL 60123