Online Sales PPC Specialist
Published on 07/21/2022Tyndale House Publishers - Carol Stream, IL
Tyndale is one of the largest, independently owned, faith-based publishers in the world. Our goal is to minister to the spiritual needs of people through our products.
We are seeking a highly motivated and self-directed PPC advertising professional who thrives in a data-driven culture. This position will be responsible for the execution and optimization of PPC ad campaigns with a goal of growing advertising-driven sales on key online platforms, with a heavy emphasis on Amazon.com. Your role will collaborate with key personnel from across the department and organization and will enjoy having a discernible impact on the reach of Tyndale’s portfolio of products and brands. If you are flexible, organized, and love problem solving, this position could be for you!
- Implement, monitor and optimize PPC campaigns based on performance data and keyword strategy development.
- Grow advertising-driven sales on key website platforms.
- Work within a given budget and timeframe to assist in generating sales momentum at key times.
- Track budget spend, pivot appropriately and proactively make budget adjustment recommendations.
- Collaborate with Online Sales Team and marketing personnel from other publishing groups to maximize sales and marketing efforts.
- Communicate end-of-campaign reflections and apply learnings to improve future efforts.
1-2 years’ experience or internship in Amazon/ecommerce/advertising
Data-driven and skilled in interpreting statistics
Knowledge of PPC principles and/or tools preferred
Proficient in Excel
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Undergraduate degree preferred