Bilingual Pregnancy Consultant
Published on 11/01/2023Caring Network, NFP - Glen Ellyn, IL
$17.00 per hourPart Time
About Us: The Mission of Caring Network is to honor and glorify Jesus Christ, the author and creator of life, by bringing His love and compassion to abortion minded women and equipping them to choose life - both physical and spiritual.
About the Role: Do you have a passion for using your fluency in both Spanish and English in Christian ministry? This person will have a passion for helping women and men who are faced with an unexpected pregnancy and will possess the ability to introduce and help foster relationships with the Lord. Carries out administrative duties and be the primary advocate for clients, including options counseling and providing support. We will train the right individual for this position.
- Key responsibility: Provide pregnancy peer counseling and support services to clients to increase positive impact in clients’ lives
- Answer hotline and other client leads. Successfully schedule client appointments
- Accurately enter data, update client files, and maintain center statistics
- Maintain the basic functions of the office
- Act as receptionist, welcoming clients and visitors
- Eventually assist in training new pregnancy consultants
- Maintain mindfulness of and contribute towards ministry goals
- Other duties as assigned
- A committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is a participant in a local church
- Maintains a consistent life-affirming philosophy and would never refer or advise a woman to have an abortion
- Agree with and be willing to uphold Caring Network’s Statements of Faith and Principle and Core Values; Humility, Mutual Respect, Sacrificial Love, Optimism, Excellence, Integrity, Mission Focus, & Perseverance
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to the mission and strategy of Caring Network
- Adheres to clinic policies and procedures
- Lead, initiate, and participate in prayer as appropriate.
- Ability to share the Gospel, the good news of salvation
- Possess the ability to answer questions in alignment with the Bible
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Possess strong administrative, organizational, and computer skills
- Detail-oriented, flexible, harmonious, and teachable
- Exhibits consistent timeliness
- Positive, humble, truthful, and gentle attitude
- Compassionate, loving, full of respect for others, and able to leave judgment in the hands of God
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in both speaking and writing in Spanish and English is required.
About Caring Network, NFP
Caring Network Illinois is the first step for women facing an unplanned pregnancy. We welcome women with unconditional love, counsel, and resources that offer the light of truth—changing hearts and saving lives. Over time our team has honed its skills, so that we bring the very best tools into the crisis of an unplanned pregnancy—the latest in ultrasound technology and pregnancy counselors skilled in intervention, addressing the complex issues that compel a mother to seek abortion as her answer. In almost four decades, Caring Network has been used by God to save many thousands of lives!
Location1200 Roosevelt Rd Ste 114, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137