Event Staff/Guest Service *$250 Sign-on Bonus*
Published on 08/10/2022Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL
**$250 LIMITED TIME SIGN-ON BONUS AFTER 60 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT**
Medieval Times is looking for high energy friendly individuals for our GUEST SERVICES/EVENT STAFF department. Event Staff contributes to the ultimate Medieval Times experience by greeting and assisting guests as needed, patrolling and monitoring internal and external premises to prevent theft, violence and infraction of rules.
- Interacts with guests, answers questions, and acts as ambassador for Medieval Times
- Patrols and monitors interior and exterior of facility to ensure safety of team members, guests and property
- Recognizes and anticipates safety hazards and potentially volatile situations and addresses as needed; resolves problems
- Enforces local laws and ordinances as well as rules and regulations of Medieval Times
- Accompanies cashiers in transporting of money between Cash Control department and Retail departments
- Calls police or fire department in cases of emergency
- Inspects building environmental controls and other equipment to ensure they are turned off when not in use
- Inspects stables to ensure security of horses
- On non-show days record any property and equipment issues and any visitors in security log
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to walk, stand or sit for extended periods of time; occasional need to run short distances
- Ability to interact and communicate with team members and guests
- Ability to deal with unpleasant or discourteous guests and diffuse potentially volatile situations as needed
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Requires work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions and outdoor exposure to all weather conditions on occasion
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years event staff/ guest services experience preferred
- Two complimentary tickets to the show upon hire
- Complimentary tickets on your birthday and during the holiday season
- Opportunities for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Discount on show tickets
- Discounts on Merchandise
- Opportunities to cross train departments
- Fun environment
- Teamwork driven
- Flexible hours
About Medieval Times
Not just a job. A culture of chivalry.
Our team members are a valued part of Medieval Times. Together, we are able to make our Castles a bustling destination that engages all who walk through the gates.
Medieval Times is the #1 Dinner Attraction in North America, transporting guests to 11th Century Spain with an epic tournament and feast.
At Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, more than 2,000 full- and part-time professionals bring the enchanting experience to life.
We have a wide range of needs at each of our nine locations across the United States and one Castle in Canada. Become one of our treasured team members and enjoy a career in an electric environment where you’re supported so you can freely explore your talents.
Location2001 N. Roselle Road, Schaumburg, IL 60195